- Coronavirus Costing Mass. Businesses Millions Of DollarsUnitrans Worldwide Founder Lindsay Barich is interviewed in this CBS Boston news report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bgE0ifeZKQ
- Reduced service to the Far East creating cargo backlogs and higher air freight costs.Due the ramifications of the coronavirus, some airlines have reduced or stopped service all together with other US and foreign airlines offering reduced flights to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore affecting commerce and has become a logistics nightmare for exporters as well as importers. Freight forwarders have to be very creative as how they … Read more
- Unitrans Worldwide 5 Star Reviewhttps://youtu.be/qVou6eQ1BR0 I had a load refused because it had shifted in transit . Unitrans were hired to restack the pallets and deliver the load . They did a great job in a timely manner. Very friendly . – Jeff M.
- White House Press Release, 3 Dec 2018 – Chinese Tariffs“President Trump has agreed that on January 1, 2019, he will leave the tariffs on $200 billion worth of product at the 10% rate, and not raise it to 25% at this time. China will agree to purchase a not yet agreed upon, but very substantial, amount of agricultural, energy, industrial, and other product from … Read more
- All Standalone Lithium Batteries Prohibited as Cargo on Passenger Aircraft as of April 1, 2016In February, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)—the United Nations agency that regulates the transport of dangerous goods aboard aircraft —enacted a ban on transporting standalone lithium ion batteries (UN 3480) as cargo on passenger aircraft. The ban goes into effect April 1, 2016. Since lithium metal batteries (UN 3090) were already prohibited, the new … Read more