- Mass Export Expo: Basics of ComplianceLindsay Barich, Founder & CEO recently spoke at the Mass Export Expo on the basics of compliance on export routed shipments and on lithium battery shipments. Click on the link below to see the webinar and go to the 33:30 time to view his presentation. Export Compliance for Beginners Credit: Massachusetts Export Center Export Expo.
- Customer AdvisoryDear Valued Customer, Peak season is underway and expected to place a further strain on global logistics. Unitrans Worldwide, Inc. continues to monitor conditions and work diligently with our ocean, air, and ground transportation partners to meet customer requirements. It is important that you provide your shipping forecasts to allocate our space properly. Booking lead […]
- Coronavirus Costing Mass. Businesses Millions Of DollarsUnitrans Worldwide Founder Lindsay Barich is interviewed in this CBS Boston news report:
- Reduced service to the Far East creating cargo backlogs and higher air freight costs.Due the ramifications of the coronavirus, some airlines have reduced or stopped service all together with other US and foreign airlines offering reduced flights to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore affecting commerce and has become a logistics nightmare for exporters as well as importers. Freight forwarders have to be very creative as how they […]
- Unitrans Worldwide 5 Star ReviewI had a load refused because it had shifted in transit . Unitrans were hired to restack the pallets and deliver the load . They did a great job in a timely manner. Very friendly . – Jeff M.